Another PDD employee electrocuted in Kashmir

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar, Sep 24 (UNI) A Power Development Department (PDD) employee was electrocuted in the Kashmir valley, official sources said today.

They said Mohammad Yousuf Dar, a PDD employee was repairing a fault when he got in contact with a live wire at Zaina Kadal in the Sher-e-Khas.

He was immediately shifted to hospital where he was declared brought dead.

Dar was the second PDD employee electrocuted in the valley during the past 72 hours.

UNI BAS YSS PK VC1450

Please Wait while comments are loading...