PDD employee electrocuted in Kashmir

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar, Sep 22: A Power Development Department (PDD) employee was on Monday, Sep 22 electrocuted in Ganderbal district in the Kashmir valley, official source said.

They said Mohammad Yousuf Khan was working on a transmission line near Prang at Kangan when he got in contact with a live 11 KVA wire, resulting in his on the spot death.

Police has registered a case, a police spokesman said adding that the employee died due to negligence of officials of receiving station at Chinar.


Please Wait while comments are loading...