London, September 16 : Prince Harry, third in the line to the royal throne, has been voted as Britain's 'coolest royal'.
According to the poll conducted by MSN Entertainment, the young royal beat his cousins by dominating 42 percent of the votes, while Zara got 35 percent, William 15 percent, and Eugenie and Beatrice both 4 percent.
The Prince served in the Armed Forces at the Front line, as a Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry's Blues and Royals, in Afghanistan last December.
But the deployment was cut short when a media blackout on reporting the news was broken by a website, reports the Daily Star.
The young royal has spoken of his longing to serve again in a conflict zone.
And the poll revealed that an amazing 62 percent of the respondents believed he should return to the frontline, while the remaining 38 percent disagreed.
Prince Harry has also been active in carrying on his mother, Diana's social work with his Africa based charity, Sentebale, which was launched in her memory in 2006.