London, Sept 15 : Want to win over your date? A new book by eil Lowndes titled 'How to Make Anyone Fall in Love With You' offers some tips that would help seduce, and make anyone fall in love with you.
The winning formula for seducing your date requires nothing but looking into his or her eyes and stay glued to a little longer than necessary. This is a good technique for men, as women always want to feel that a man is absolutely fascinated by them.
* A simple smile can be most effective way to win over your date. A soft smile would be most appropriate to seduce him or her.
* For men, taking your date to an expensive restaurant with an elegant, upbeat, atmosphere would work tremendously as women tend to judge a man on the first place he takes them, reports The Independent.
* How to get dressed for the date is crucial. Men must be coordinated and dress affluently, as women love good quality clothes on men. On the other hand women need to dress alluringly but not in a vulgar way.
* While chatting with your date, let your eyes do some travelling - but only on safe ground at first- over his or her face, concentrating on their eyes.
* Before going on a date, first find out what pulls your date's strings and then plan an adventurous date.
* To impress your date, you need to share his or her convictions and show that you feel them deeply. Watch his or her reactions to outside activities, then show the same emotions - shock, disgust, humour, compassion, etc.
* The most valuable tip for men, whatever your date is discussing, simply ask her, "How do you feel about that?" Women love to talk about how they feel and will nearly always respond enthusiastically.
* Another important technique for women, make sure you laugh at your quarry's jokes and, when in a group, be the first to laugh. It brings you closer together
* For men the ideal time to ask a woman for a date is when she has said something relevant to her personality. For example, if she says something spiritual, say that you'd love to hear more about that, perhaps over dinner.