Fire accident in Minister's chamber

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hyderabad, Sept 10 (UNI) A fire broke out in the chambers of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Minister P.Subash Chandra Bose in the Secretariat today.

Official sources said furniture, chairs, air conditioners and ceiling of the room were damaged in the 'minor fire' which was immediatly put out by fire service personnel in the secretariat.

The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit, the sources said.

The minister was away when the mishap occurred.

UNI BR VV SM1900

Please Wait while comments are loading...