Mysore, Sep 7 (UNI) Five members of a family died and two children are in serious condition after consuming poison, at a private hotel here today.
Police said the victims were identified as Indu, Bindu, Vijya, Vijyan Thambi and Irwin Petre, all from Amalapura in Kerala, The victims consumed poison and gave sleeping tablets to two children, Anupama and Akhila, who were admitted to K R Hospital.
The family members had checked in on September four and had visited tourists places. However, the reason for the extreme step was not known.
UNI BSP MSP RL PM1735