Mumbai, Sep 6 (UNI) Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar has put back his injury woes and is now fit for the ensuing season.
Talking to mediapersons on the sidelines of a promotional event organised by Aviva Insurance, he said, ''I think I am fine. Yes, I will participate in the Irani Trophy.'' The veteran along with son Arjun took part in the promotional campaign in Mumbai, where he played a fun-filled cricket match with 15 parent-kid teams.
Tendulkar had to opt out of the ODI series in Sri Lanka last month after being ruled due to an injury in his left elbow.
Tendulkar said he was prepared to play for the Rest of India squad against Ranji Trophy champions Delhi in Baroda, starting on September 24.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has already indicated that all Test probables would have to take part in the Irani Trophy game, the squad for which which saw India lose the Test series 1-2.
UNI VK PY RK1625