2 get electrocuted in Nashik

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Nashik, Sep 6 (UNI) A mother and her daughter got electrocuted in Upnagar area of Nashik Road suburb of the city, yesterday.

According to police, Bhagyashree Vetal (25) and her daughter Manisha Vetal (2), both residents of Varun Apartment, Upnagar received electric shock from an electric stove in their house yesterday.

Both of them were seriously injured and succumbed in a local hospital in the evening.

A case has been registered under section 174 of the CrPC with the Nashik Road police.

UNI GB SR SKB1230

Please Wait while comments are loading...