Nashik, Sep 2 (UNI) Three labourers died today after inhaling poisonous gas in Yeola Taluka in Nashik district of Maharashtra.
The incident occurred when 15 labourers were engaged cleaning a well for immersion of Ganesh idols in Ganga Darwaja area of Yeola town.
While removing a slit from the well, one Santosh Shinde got trapped inside and started shouting for help. Two of his colleagues - Atmaram Zalate and Kamlakar Shinde - also went into the well to help him. But all the three died after inhaling toxic air.
Body of only one of the deceased has been found so far.
UNI GB LY SB UCS2049