Two die after inhaling gases in sewer in Punjab

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bathinda, Sep 1 (UNI) Two workers died after inhaling poisonous gases inside a sewer in the city here today.

A police report said the two victims had gone down a manhole to clean the sewer. The two were pulled out by Sewerage Board employees and rushed to a hospital where they were declared brought dead.

They were identified as Gulab Singh, an employee of the Sewerage Board and Badal Singh, an employee of a private contractor. The police after completing the legal formalities handed over the bodies to the next of the kin of the deceased.

UNI XC HS SY GC1856

Please Wait while comments are loading...