Bathinda, Sep 1 (UNI) Two workers died after inhailing poisonious gases inside a sewer in the city here today.
A police report said that the two victims had gone down a manhole to clean the sewer. The two were pulled out by Sewerage Board employees and rushed to a hospital where they were declared brought dead.
They were identified as Gulab Singh, an employee of the Sewerage Board and Badal Singh, an employee of a private contractor. The police after completing the legal formalities handed over the bodies to the next-of-kin of the deceased.
UNI XC HS BK1835