Boy dies of bee sting in Jammu

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jammu, Aug 25 (UNI) A boy died here after he was stung by bees in bordering Ramgarh village of Samba district in Jammu and Kashmir, official sources here today said.

''A second standard student identified as Mohan Singh, resident of village Kote Sunter in Ramgarh unaware of beehive, climbed a tree to get the kite. The bees sting him and he fell down from the tree last evening,'' police sources said.

The boy was brought to the sub-district hospital Ramgarh in a critical condition from where he was immediately referred to the government medical college hospital, Jammu where doctors declared him brought dead, they added.

UNI VBH AE BST1330

Please Wait while comments are loading...