26 Students fall ill due to suspected food poisoning

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bidar, Aug 14 (UNI) About 26 School students fell ill today after consuming their mid-day meal at Bhangur village in Bidar Taluk.

The Health Department officials said that the students developed severe stomach ache and giddiness after eating mid-day meal provided by the school.

The students were shifted to the Mannakhell Primary Health Centre for treatment. Two students were treated as in patients in the hospital while the others were discharged after the treatment, the sources said.

A lizard was found in the samber which the students ate, the sources added.

District Health officer Panduraqnga Pujari visited the school.

UNI DP RM TS1836

Please Wait while comments are loading...