4 die after inhaling poisonous gas of bore well

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Jaunpur, Aug 13: Altogether four people died after inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a bore well in Sujanganj area of the district on Wednesday, Aug 13.

The incident happened at village Dharipur, when one by one four people landed inside the bore well to repair a pump set, police said.

The quartet, comprising Vineet, Nandlal, Maheshwar and his brother Omnath, died on the spot.

The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.


Please Wait while comments are loading...