Boy dead due to food poisoning in Chittoor district

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Chittoor, Aug 12 (UNI) A 15-year-old boy died due to food poisoning and his mother, brother and sister-in-law were rushed to hospital in V Kota mandalam in the district today.

According to V Kota police here, four members of a Muslim family complained of severe stomach an hour after having lunch. Astan Basha (15) died while being shifted to hospital. His mother Nanoori(55)' sister-in-law Jamilabhi and brother Kharkhan were admitted at PES Medical college in Kuppam.

The mother's condition was stated to be critical. The cause of food poisoning was yet to be ascertained, police added.

UNI KNR MIR BST2152

Please Wait while comments are loading...