Andhra to get 20k tonnes fertiliser

Subscribe to Oneindia News

New Delhi, Aug 11 (UNI) Chemicals and Fertilisers minister Ram Vilas Paswan today assured Andhra Pradesh of additional supply of 20,000 tonnes of DAP this month.

He said 60 per cent of Andhra's requirement will be met by August 20 and the remaining 40 per cent by August 25. The state's need for urea and MOP will also be fully met, he added.

The request for more supplies of fertilisers was made by Andhra Agriculture Minister N Raghuveera Reddy during his meeting with Mr Paswan here.

UNI SAA RL RAI1830

Please Wait while comments are loading...