Daughter, mother electrocuted in Rajkot

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Rajkot, Aug 10 (UNI) A 17-year-old girl and her mother were electrocuted at Gomta village in Gondal Taluka of the district.

According to police, the incident occurred yesterday when Dipti Patel came in contact with a high tension wire passing over the balcony of her house when she was drying clothes.

On hearing of her screams, her mother Bhanuben Patel(40) came to rescue her, however, she also got stuck to the wire.

Both were rushed to a local hospital where they were declared dead before admission.

UNI AV RN AG1154

Please Wait while comments are loading...