Father, son die after inhaling poisonous gas

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hoshangabad, MP, Aug 3 (UNI) A father and his son were today killed by inhaling poisonous gas that had emanated from a well at Bargaon in Piparya tahsil in this district, police said today.

Lakshman (25) got down to the well to bring motor and fell unconscious. His father Adhar Singh (50) and brother Kamlesh went inside to help him but met the same fate.

Villagers brought the trio outside but Lakshman had died by that time, his father died while on way to hospital.

Kamlesh has been referred to Bhopal.

Sub-Divisional Officer Yatindra Agrawal said poisonous gas emanating from the well was being examined.

UNI XC-PS PD AS1803

Please Wait while comments are loading...