A couple and six children take ill following suspected food poisoni

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hubli, Aug 1 (UNI) A couple and their six children took ill after consuming food at Kusgal village near here today.

Police said that a lizard had fallen in the food the family members had during lunch. They started vomiting and felt uneasiness.

All the affected were admitted to Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) here and their conditions were stated to be out of danger.

UNI XR MSP SKB1733

Please Wait while comments are loading...