Washington, July 31 : Hollywood star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has topped Vanity Fair's prestigious list of 'Best Dressed Couple of 2008'.
Following Brangelina were Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady on the second spot.
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle landed the third spot while French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy came fourth.
Rounding off the top five was Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani.
Vanity Fair's list of Best Dressed Couple of 2008:
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
2. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady
3. Barack and Michelle Obama
4. President Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
5. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani
6. David and Victoria Beckham
7. Prince William and Kate Middleton
8. Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany
9. Justin Portman and Natalia Vodianova
10. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore