Three persons electrocuted in Punjab

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Gurdaspur, Jul 25 (UNI) Three persons including a 12-year old girl were electrocuted to death in two different incidents in the district today, police here said.

According to the police two brothers died while another person sustained burn injuries after being electrocuted while repairing the electric connections in their house in Naushera Majha Singh village.

The deceased were identified as Harjot Singh and his brother Harjinder Singh.

The injured identified as Gursewak Singh was admitted to the civil hospital here with severe burn injuries.

In the second incident, 12-year old Komal died after she touched a live wire in her house.

UNI XC-HS MMS1819

Please Wait while comments are loading...