Sagar-resident Anjar developed lung infection after holding his breath for a long time in water as a part of the programme , hospital sources said.The sponsors had promised him an interaction with the filmstar. Anjar was found unconscious in water when he did not emerge out after a considerable period. He was rushed to the hospital. His impoverished mother reached the city and his colony members collected money for Anjar's treatment.
A case was registered against the sponsors for organising the programme sans prior permission, police added.