Nashik, Jul 12: As many as 90 children fell ill today due to food poisoning in Rameshwar village of Deola taluka of the district.
According to sources, children took ill after consuming their evening meals at the government Ashramshala in Rameshwar village.
Some of them were taken to Deola Primary Health Centre whereas others were taken to Kalwan Rural Hospital. Almost 15 were admitted to District Civil Hospital here. Condition of four of them is said to be critical.
Meanwhile, angered by the incident, local residents damaged the car of the Principal of the Ashramshala.