4 of family die after enhaling poisonous gas

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Kanpur, Jul 7 (UNI) Four members of a family died after enhaling poisonous gas in Ghatampur area of this industrial city today.

According to police, a man had gone to fix motor into a well at village Mirzapur. However, when he did not return, three others of the family landed for help.

The quartet died from the poisonous gas that was emanating from the well.

Meanwhile, senior police officials reached the spot and started investigation.

UNI JAS AKJ BD2146

Please Wait while comments are loading...