Mumbai, Jul 3 (UNI) A minor fire broke out in the kitchen on the third floor of the Mahalaxmi racecourse building in South Mumbai today.
The fire broke out at around 2000 hrs. It was brought under control by eight fire tankers, fire brigade sources told UNI this evening.
In the mishap, there was no reported loss of life or injury to any person, though the loss of property is estimated to be lakhs of rupees, sources said, adding that the fire broke out due to a short circuit.
UNI JN/GS SSS PK VC2258