Indian prisoner dies in Pak jail

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Islamabad, Jun 23 (UNI) An incarcerated Indian in a Karachi jail died due to electric shock today.

Bhagwan Bhega got an electric shock as he switched on a washing machine at Landhi jail in Malir District Jian, Geo TV quoted sources as saying.

Pakistan Security Agency had arrested him with 16 others on April 21 as he was found illegally within Pakistan's marine territory.

Probe into the sudden death of the prisoner was underway.

UNI XC SKB ND1806

Please Wait while comments are loading...