Agra, Jun 19: As many as 11 members of a family fell ill, four of them critically, after consuming adulterated food in Achnera area of the city.
The incident came to light in Kachora colony, where Shibbu's family consumed the contaminated food at dinner last night.
As per the reports today, Shibbu's wife had bought the cooking oil from a neighbouring shop and prepared the food.
The family was convalescing in a medical college, where four people were said to be serious.
Meanwhile, the administration has ordered a test of the oil sample.