London, June 17 : Relieving herself in the loo turned out to be a rather scary experience for Kay Robins, especially after she spotted a 4ft snake popping out its head from pot.
After she saw the yellow and black Californian King Snake in her loo, the 26-year-old mommy immediately locked herself in the toilet to save her three-month-old daughter Summer, who was sleeping next door.
Though, she and fiance Brian, 36, thought they could flush off the reptile, but failed as the snake made its way towards the bathroom floor.
However, the couple finally managed to trap it under a bin and finally it was captured by the RSPCA officer, who took it to a wildlife centre.
According to the experts, the snake, which is not poisonous, must have entered the home by making its way through pipes after escaping a neighbour's home.
"I thought Brian was playing a trick until I saw it moving. I couldn't scream because I was so scared. I couldn't use the loo for a while," The Sun quoted Kay, of Quedgeley, Gloucs, as saying.