Three brothers electrocuted on their rooftop

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Howrah, Jun 14 (UNI) Three brothers of a family were today electrocuted while playing in the rains on their rooftop at Golabari in the district, police said.

Additional Superintendent of Police (town) Milon Kanti Das said the victims, all cousins, were possibly electrocuted from live wire while playing in the rains atop their house this evening.

It was not immediately confirmed how the children came to contact with live wire on rooftop.

Another cousin, who was with them received burn injuries and was admitted to Howrah General hospital.

UNI XC PC RJ HT2142

Please Wait while comments are loading...