One labourer dies of electric shock, another injured

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Fatehgarh Sahib, Jun 13 (UNI) A migrant labourer died today while another was seriously injured due to electric shock at a shop under construction at village Dadheri near Mandi Gobindgarh.

According to police sources, two Bihari labourers Guddu Ohuja, 26 and Mangal Mahto, 50 were watering the newly-laid roof of the shop when they suddenly touched an electric wire.

While both were rushed to a nearby hospital, Guddu Ohuja was referred to Civil Hospital, Mandi Gobindgarh where he was declared brought dead.

Mangal Mahto, who was seriously injured is undergoing treatment in a private hospital at Khanna.

UNI XC JN VN1954

Please Wait while comments are loading...