1) Shri B S Yeddyurappa: Department of Cabinet Affairs, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Department of Finance including Institutional Finance and Excluding Excise, Small Savings and Lotteries, Intelligence Wing from Home department, Urban Development excluding BWSSB and Municipalities and local bodies (CMCs, TMCs and TPs), Kannada and Culture, Information and Tourism, Mines and Geology from C and I department, Department of Public Enterprises, Forest, Ecology and Environment.
2)Shri Govind M Karjol: Minor Irrigation from Water Resources, Planning, Statistics.
3) Shri K S Eshwarappa: Energy department
4) Dr V S Acharya: Home excluding Intelligence Wing
5) Shri Udasi Channabasappa: Public Works department excluding Ports and Inland Water Transport.
6) Shri Mumtaz Ali Khan: Haj and Wakf from revenue department, Minority Welfare from Social Welfare department.
7) Shri Ramachandra Gowda: Medical Education from Health and Family Welfare department.
8) Shri R Ashok: Transport Department
9) Shri S A Ravindranath: Agriculture from Agriculture and Horticulture department.
10) Shri Janardhana Reddy: Tourism from Kannada and Culture, Information and Tourism department, Infrastructure Development department.
11) Shri Kageri Vishweshwara: Primary and Secondary Education from Education department.
12) Shri G Karunakara Reddy: Revenue Excluding Muzrai, Haj and Wakf.
13) Shri B N Bacchegowda: Labour Department
14) Shri Basavaraj Bommai: Major and Medium Irrigation from department of Water Resources.
15) Kum Shobha Karandlaje: Rural development and Panchayati Raj including Rural development Engineering department and Rural Water Supply and Sanitation.
16) Shri B Sriramulu: Health and Family Welfare department excluding Medical education.
17) Shri Revu Naik Belamgi: Animal Husbandry From Animal husbandry and Fisheries department.
18) Shri Suresh Kumar S: Law, Justice and Human Rights, Parliamentary Affairs, Legislation, Municipalities and Local Bodies (CMCs, TMCs and TPs) from urban development department.
19) Shri J Krishna Palemar: Fisheries from Animal Husbandry and Fisheries department, Ports and inland water Transport from PWD, Small savings and Lotteries from Finance department.
20) Shri Venkataramanappa (Independent): Small Scale Industries from C and I department, Sericulture from C and I department.
21) Shri Aravind Limbavali: Higher Education from Education department.
22) Shri ES EN Krishnaiah Shetty: Housing department including Slum Clearance Board, Additional charge of Muzrai from revenue department.
23) Shri P M Narendra Swamy (Independent): Women and Child development.
24) Shri Halapp: Food and Civil supplies and Consumer Affairs.
25) Shri Sudhakar D (Independent): Social Welfare department excluding Minority welfare.
26) Shri Laxman Sangappa Savadi: Cooperation department excluding Agriculture Marketing.
27) Shri Glihatti D Shekhar (Independent): Textiles from C and I department, Youth services.
28) Shri Murugesh Rudrappa: Large and Medium Scale Industries from C and I department.
29) Shri Bellubbi Kallappa: Horticulture from Agriculture and Horticulture department.
30) Shri Shivaraja Sangappa Tangadagi (Independent): Agriculture Marketing from Cooperation department, Sugar from C and I department.
31) Shri Katta Subramanya Naidu: Excise from Finance department, BWSSB from urban development department, Information from Kannada and Culture, Information and Tourism department, IT and BT department including Science and Technology.