Two farmers among three electrocuted

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Barnala, Jun 5 (UNI) Three people, including two farmers, were electrocuted in two sepearate incidents in this district today.

According to police, 35-year-old Satnam Singh of Amla Singh Wala village received a severe electric shock after he came into contact with a naked wire of his farm's tubewell.

On hearing his cries for help, Balbir Singh (32), working in an adjacent farm, rushed to help him but was himself electrocuted during his efforts to pull Satnam away.

Both were rushed to local hospital where they were declared brought dead.

In another incident in the district, a 40-year-old man, Prem Kumar of Kutba village died after getting a strong jolt while filling water in his desert cooler in his house.

UNI XC PS RL ND2028

Please Wait while comments are loading...