New York, June 2 : US presidential candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton, has landed the top spot in a new list of 'The Most Powerful Women In NYC'.
The 60-year-old, who has made it further than any woman in history in the race for the White House, has beaten 58-year-old Anna Wintour, editor in chief, 'Vogue,' who stood second.
Third on the list is Erin Callan, CFO, Lehman Brothers, reports the New York Post.
The 42-year-old was followed by Mary Ann Tighe, tri-state CEO, CB Richard Ellis.
Rounding off the top five was Christine Quinn, 41, speaker, New York City Council.
The top ten 'Most Powerful Women In NYC' is as follows:
1. Hillary Rodham Clinton - US presidential candidate
2. Anna Wintour - editor in chief, Vogue
3. Erin Callan - CFO, Lehman Brothers
4. Mary Ann Tighe - Tri-state CEO, CB Richard Ellis
5. Christine Quinn - Speaker, New York City Council
6. Tina Fey - Producer/actress
7. Amy Poehler - Comedian
8. Randi Weingarten - President, United Federation of Teachers
9. Barbara Walters - Television journalist
10. Patti LuPone - Theatre actress