Newly married woman killed in fire

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mumbai, Jun 1 (UNI) A newly married woman died and a seven-year-old boy was injured in a fire that broke out in a residential building in South Mumbai today.

The fire broke out at around 0745 hrs, in a flat on the third floor of Nago Shali building, near Grant Road railway station, fire brigade sources said.

According to family sources, Anita Raju (22), who was married three months back, was making morning tea when the LPG cylinder burst, causing the fire.

The injured boy, who was also residing there, has been admitted to a local hospital, police said.

UNI AAA JN RN SLD RAI1915

Please Wait while comments are loading...