Melbourne, May 29 : A tourist almost died when he stopped for a roadside toilet break and was bitten by a highly venomous snake - on his willy!
The poisonous brown snake darted between the man's legs and lunged at his penis as he crouched on the roadside near Cairns, Australia, before fleeing.
Emergency workers rushed to the scene and wrapped the man's member in plastic in case it was infected with poison.
Details of the incident only came to light after a paramedic confirmed them.
"It certainly had a swipe at him," Cairns.com.au quoted an ambulance spokesman, as saying.
"But it didn't envenomate him. As it came through it must have got a bit of a shock," the rep added.
The ambulance spokesman described the 'victim' as "lucky", given his near encounter with one of Australia's most poisonous snakes.
"I think he was a bit shocked and embarrassed," the rep said.