One person electrocuted at cricket stadium in Hyd

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Hyderabad, May 28 (UNI) One person was electrocuted and another suffered burn injuries following an electrical short circuit, when the IPL T20 cricket match between Deccan Chargers and Chennai Super Kings was on, last night.

Police said the deceased was identified as Ravi, Superintendent of a multinational soft drink company.

Rakesh, who received more than 50 per cent burns was admitted to a Corporate hospital.

The incident took place at Gate No 4 of the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, when the match was in the final stages, police added.

UNI AP PY RAI1210

Please Wait while comments are loading...