London, May 28 : Michelle Ryan's portrayal of the 'Bionic Woman' has landed her the top spot in a poll of the 'Worst American Accents Used by British Actors in US Television Series.'
The 24-year-old pulled in the most votes from the 3,000 fans polled online, reports BBC.
The poll, organised by the Radio Times website, placed Eddie Izzard at the second position for his work in 'The Riches.'
Anna Friel's American accent in Pushing Daisies landed her third-worst, ahead of Hugh Laurie in 'House'
Rounding off the top five was Ian McShane's accent in western drama 'Deadwood.'
Top 10 Worst American TV accents:
1. Michelle Ryan as Jaime Sommers in 'Bionic Woman'
2. Eddie Izzard as Wayne Malloy in 'The Riches'
3. Anna Friel as Charlotte "Chuck" Charles in 'Pushing Daisies'
4. Hugh Laurie as Dr Gregory House in 'House'
5. Ian McShane as Al Swearengen in 'Deadwood'
6. Sean Maguire as Kyle Lendo in 'The Class'
7. Minnie Driver as Dahlia Malloy in 'The Riches'
8. Joely Richardson as Julia McNamara in 'Nip/Tuck'
9. Louise Lombard as Sofia Curtis in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
10. Dominic West as Jimmy McNulty in 'The Wire'