2 VMC employees suffocated to death

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Vadodara, May 27 (UNI) Two employees of Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) were suffocated to death following leakage of poisonous gas in a pumping station well, here today.

The two employees were working in a 10 meter deep well in a sewage pumping station near Kalaghoda, when poisonous gas started emitting from the well. The duo fell unconscious, due to lack of ventilation, police said.

They were rushed to city's S S G Hospital, where doctor's declared them dead, police said.

Police have registered a case against Vadodara Municipal Corporation's Assistant Engineer.

UNI XR-HT RL AS1745

Please Wait while comments are loading...