Fire kills 3 in Chhattisgarh

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, May 25 (UNI) A tribal woman and her two children were charred after their clothes caught fire from a burning chimney at their residence in this district's Biltikri village, about 20 km from here, police today said.

Jayant Lal's wife Kiran Bai and their kids were asleep yesterday night, when the chimney fire, lit for illumination, spread to their clothes.

By the time Lal, who was sleeping outside the room, got wind of the blaze, Kiran and Ravi (3) were dead, while Gomti succumbed at the district hospital today.

UNI XC-AC ATI RN2015

Please Wait while comments are loading...