London, May 24 : Sex really does sell. And proving this is the 1991 Cadbury Flake telly advert featuring model Rachel Brown seductively nibbling a Cadbury's Flake in an overflowing bath that has topped a list for the 'Sexiest TV Ad Ever'.
Runner-up was Nick Kamen in the 1980s Levi's jeans ad.
Diet Coke's bare-chested builder from 1996 came third in the poll of 4,000 adults by Internet research site OnePoll.
"They say sex sells and this proves it," The Sun quoted spokesman John Sewell, as saying.
"Some of these ads are nearly 20 years old but are still in the minds of the public," he added.
D and G Light Blue and Gold Blend's adverts grabbed the fourth and fifth position, respectively. While Boddingtons and Wrigley's Gum clinched the sixth and seventh place.
Aero, Levi's and Lacoste Pour Homme rounded up the top 10 places in the list of top 20 Sexiest TV Ad Ever.
The Top 20 Sexiest TV Ad Ever:
1. Cadbury Flake. Girl eating a Flake in bath.
2. Levi's. Strip in a 50-style launderette.
3. Diet Coke. Builder thrills female office workers.
4. D and G Light Blue. Model posing in tiny white trunks.
5. Gold Blend. The coffee-borrowing saga.
6. Boddingtons. Melanie Sykes and hunks.
7. Wrigley's Gum. Couple share a US bus journey.
8. Aero. Jason Lewis's bubbles talk in just a towel.
9. Levi's. Man emerges out of lake wearing jeans.
10. Lacoste Pour Homme. Naked man in his flat.
11. Timotei. Blonde washing her hair under waterfall.
12. Renault Megane. People shaking their bottoms.
13. Levi's. Brad Pitt frolics with brunette.
14. Virgin Mobile. Christina Aguilera's chair bouncing.
15. Lynx. Man is captured by cavewomen.
16. Impulse ID. Art class model gets aroused.
17. Christian Dior. Woman strips in the house.
18. Marks and Spencer's 2006 Christmas food.
19. Herbal Essences. Blonde moans with pleasure when shampooing.
20.Davidoff Cool Water. Actor jumps off cliff.