London, May 23 : Pop band Take That is set to make a comeback in December, it has emerged.
Band member Gary Barlow confirmed the news after receiving a gong at the Ivors bash that facilitates top songwriters.
"We will be back by Christmas. We couldn't stay away," The Sun quoted Barlow, as saying.
"I haven't written the songs yet but we are going to be back. There should be a tour as well," he added.
It had earlier been revealed that the band members Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange were holding secret talks about a comeback.
The 37-year-old singer also said that he wants 1990s boy band rivals Let Loose to support.
"Let Loose are due back. They were one of my favourite bands of the '90s. They can support us on tour if they want," he said.