Jaipur, May 16: ''We have no pressure and trying our best to remove it by winning some matches'', said Banglore Royal Challengers player Misbah Ul Haq this evening.
Talking to mediapersons he said that we had lost many close match in the tournament and now try to come back in the game and we never disappointed and always try our best. Replying to a question, he said, ''we have no reason to fear the Rajasthan Royals.'' ''Whenever the team has lost, everybody has blamed the captain but I can say that the team is also responsible,'' he added. ''Management should back the players at this stage. Players tried their best in the field.
He said the wicket of the SMS stadium is good and looks like a sporting track.
Royal Challengers had lost seven matches out of nine so far and bottom in the table.
Rajasthan Royals performance director Jermy Snap said that bomb blast took place in the city on May 13 was not affect the game of the players and we need one and two win more to reach in the semi-final guaranted. Players enjoy in the break and now remained fresh and ready to play tomorrow.
Replying to a question, he said that the business of the city is as usual and the shops are opened. Appreciating to the administration, which had done top clas security at the stadium.
Jaipur franchise Emerging Media CEO Frazer C said the players will late this evening in the town and security is hightened at the stadium. Modi had explained to the players yesterday and then they became ready to play. But Frazer admitted that the crowd will be less then earlier matches.