Two injured, 4 houses gutted in Kashmir

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Srinagar, May 16 (UNI) A couple received burn injuries while four houses were damaged in a devastating fire in north Kashmir, official sources said today.

They said a gas cylinder exploded in the house of one Imtiyaz Ahmad Shah at Mehbooba colony, Chanapora last night causing fire.

The house owner and his wife received burn injuries in the fire, they said adding that the injured were hospitalised.

Fire broke out in the house of one Mohammad Syed Check's at village Lontha in the frontier district of Kupwara.

However, before it could be controlled, the leaping flames also engulfed the nearby houses.

There was no casualty reported.

UNI BAS BDP US1525

Please Wait while comments are loading...