Mysore, May 16 (UNI) More than 150 employees, including few executives of two factories in Nanjangud Town have been admitted to various hospitals following food poisoning late last night.
Hospital sources in Nanjangud said all the employees of the two factories located at the industrial area had had lunch served by a caterer in the afternoon.
By night, the employees including, four women, started vomitting and suffered from diarrhoea. They were admitted to various private and government hospitals in the Nanjangud Town.
A few employees from Mysore City were also admitted to private hospitals.
Doctors attending on the patients said they were awaiting laboratory report to ascertain the cause for the food poisoning.
The patients told newspersons at Nanjangud that they were served with rice, chutney and curd rice.
UNI BSP RM GM GT KN2015