Man falls in tank, dies with rescuer

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Lakhimpur Kheri, May 13 (UNI) Two persons died after inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a safety tank in Dhorhara area here today.

Ram Nivas fell into the tank by accident police said.

To rescue him, Amarnath, Prakash and Sobran also landed inside the tank, but the quartet fell unconscious due to the poisonous gas.

Later, the quartet were taken out with the help of locals, but till then Ram Nivas and Prakash had succumbed.

The other two have been admitted to hospital.

UNI XC-JAS LS HT1600

Please Wait while comments are loading...