Congress activist electrocuted

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Alwar, May 12 (UNI) A Congress local leader was electrocuted in an accident at his residence here today.

According to Police Sources former DCC vice-president Badri Prasad Beda(55) accidentally touched live wire while working on water booster pump set at his SMD Square residence today.

Mr Beda was rushed to hospital in an unconscious condition but he could not be saved, the sources said.

UNI SS RSA GC1258

Please Wait while comments are loading...