Fire service personnel averts fire mishap in Pondy

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Puducherry, May 8(UNI) A major mishap was averted with the fire service personnel putting out fire at a petrol bunk in time here today.

Fire Service sources said smoke and fire was noticed from petrol vending machine at the Lal Bahadur Shastri road here and the fire service personnel were alerted.

As many as twelve fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused flames immediately without causing much damages, they added.

UNI PAB KVV 1905

Please Wait while comments are loading...