100 people affected by food poisoning

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Dewas(MP), May 8: At least 100 people were hospitalised as they showed symptoms of food poisoning after taking food at a marriage-related function at Mohada village of this district last night.

The affected were undergoing treatment at Kannod hospital, police said.

A community feast was organised by the father of Ms Yamuna, who was married to in the family of Goodwell-resident Kalu.


Please Wait while comments are loading...