Gas cylinder explodes, couple dies

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Sitapur, May 6 (UNI) A couple died of severe burns while five others of the family sustained injuries following an explosion in domestic gas cylinder in Sandana area here today.

The incident was reported from one Prasad Dixit's house at village Rampur Khevta, police said.

While a man and his wife died on the spot, five wounded members of the family had been admitted to hospital.

UNI XC-JAS RR DB2131

Please Wait while comments are loading...