Washington, May 3 : Six of the world's ten airports which posses the envious record of having their flights taking off and landing on time are located in Asia.
According to a forbestraveller.com, Japan's Haneda and Narita airports top the list.
The list of airports and punctuality percentage is as follows:
1. Haneda Airport - 90 percent
2. Narita Airport - 84.2 percent
3. Taoyuan International Airport in Taipei, Taiwan - 80.3 percent
4. Kingsford Smith International Airport, Sydney - 80.1 percent
5. Hong Kong International Airport - 79.7 percent
6. Soekarna Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia - 79.3 percent
7. Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand - 79.3 percent
8. Orlando International Airport, U.S.A. 78.8 percent
9. Franz Josef Strauss Airport in Munich 77.8 percent
10. George Bush International Airport, Houston, Texas - 77 percent